When registering for your baby shower, you may feel compelled to scan every little thing you come across. This is completely unneccessary. In reality you really only need a few great products you can trust.
1. Halo Sleep Sacks: I've used these since Lang was an infant. They go over baby's pajamas and act as a blanket. These are even more useful now that Lang is flopping around all over the place while he sleeps. If I didn't use these, he'd wake up with no blanket on. It also prevents the blanket from covering his face which also helps reduce the risk of SIDS.
2. Ergo Baby Organic Carrier: Lang wasn't crazy about this when he was an infant, but now that he's a bit older he's loving it more everyday. And I love it that I can keep him close, and still get things accomplished.
3. BabyGanics: I love this product as a whole. I have the collection of toy and fabric cleaners, but I mostly use the hand sanitizer and the bottle and dish cleaner. No harsh smell, and I feel safe using it knowing it's all natural!
4. Earths Best Organic Chamomile Sleepytime Lotion: We used to use the Johnson & Johnson bedtime lotion until I came across this. Smells a thousand times better, and once again this is a brand I feel good about using.
5. Sophie the Giraffe: We have a couple different Sophie teethers, including the one pictured. Lang loves that she squeaks, and he's particularly fond of chewing on her face. Great teethers that seem to hold up very well through the slobber and gnawing.
6. Crane Drop Humidifier: We use this every night! I can put Lang to bed with a stuffy nose, turn it on high, and he'll wake up all clear. I'm sure any brand would work fine, but I love this one!
7. Britax B-Agile Stroller: This is probably my favorite product. I was extremely picky when it came to deciding on a stroller, and couldn't be happier with this one. Folds up and out in a cinch, all with one hand! **Not on the list but I definitely recommend getting the "Mommy Hook."
8. Robeez: My mom was the one who told me about Robeez, and also was the one to buy Langston his first pair. He has some pretty fat feet that wouldn't fit into normal shoes, and these fit him perfectly. Great for babies with wide, chubby feet!